How to Download KiK for PC – Laptop | Install on Windows and Mac
You can use KIK For PC without facing any issues. Currently, there is no Official launch of KIK For PC users but still there are many ways which can be used to run Kik On PC for free easily without any problem. In our tutorial, we will be using Android Emulator to run KIK For PC users. The Android Emulator which we are going to use for running KIK For Windows PC is Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Features Of KIK For PC:
- It keeps users mobile phone number private as it asks for Usernames to connect with someone on the App.
- It allows you to either accept or decline the chat request by any of the person using Kik On PC or Smartphone.
- You can easily chat with people available on KIK using their usernames. You can send Pictures, Videos, Audios and much more stuff as an attachment(s) in a chat and as well as you can use Emoji’s to better explain your feelings on the chat.
- You can search people on KIK. KIK also you to search for the people who are having similar Interests, Hobbies, Etc.
- For the developers, there are built APIs which can help them to optimize their website.
- The chats are secured and are only available to the users chatting amongst each other.
- You can create as many groups on KIK and chat with all your friends, family member or office colleagues from a single place.
Download KiK for PC/Laptop on Windows 7/8.1/10:
Before we begin to Download KIK For PC I would like to confirm that everyone should have Bluestacks Downloaded on their Windows PC. In case you don't know how to download Bluestacks on your windows PC you then you may visit the Official Website of Bluestacks to download it. If you wish to download Bluestacks from a mirror then you can click here. After you have successfully downloaded Bluestacks on your PC, you may continue reading below to Download KIK For PC users.
How to Download KiK for PC Laptop
- To Download KIK On PC , you will need to first Run Bluestacks on your Windows PC and allows the permissions which it asks you. It's for sharing Internet Connection and other requirements of Hardware by Blusetacks.
- After you have given the Permission. Again run Bluestacks. Now it will be started successfully, this time, you will need to navigate yourself towards Google Play Store inside Bluestacks.
- After opening Google Play Store in Bluestacks you will need to login to your Google Account if you don't have any then you will need to create one. Once youre done with it follow the next given step.
- Now, after setting up your Google Account with Play Store. Again open Google Play Store and now search for KIK after you find the application, Download it.
- After the download finishes make sure you configure your KIK account in order to start using KIK For PC
So, This was a Tutorial on How To Download KIK For PC using Bluestacks Android Emulator.